The 25th International Sheet Metal Working Technology Exhibition is coming up soon. You are welcome to Hanover, Germany from 23rd to 26th of October 2018. Add the event to your calendar and make sure to see us at Stand A67, Hall13.
Why visit Euroblech 2018?
- It is the world’s largest exhibition for the sheet metal working industry.
- With exhibitors in 15 different technology sectors, it covers the entire sheet metal working technology chain.
- It is a barometer depicting the latest technological trends in the industry.
- For almost fifty years, it has been serving the sheet metal working industry as their leading international trade exhibition.
- It attracts visitors from small and medium-sized companies as well as large enterprises who are looking to source a variety of different manufacturing solutions in sheet metal working.
EuroBLECH has been the place to discover the latest industry trends for almost 50 years, and 2018 marks its 25th edition. Sheet metal working professionals from all over the world will, once again, be able to source a wide range of production solutions and machinery for innovative manufacturing.
EuroBLECH is the largest trade exhibition for the sheet metal working industry and is valued by top industry professionals from all over the world as the marketplace for finding the most extensive range of products and services. With 15 technology sectors in 8 halls, EuroBLECH 2018 covers the entire sheet metal working technology chain.
As the largest sheet metal working technology exhibition, EuroBLECH is visited by top industry professionals from all over the world. The exhibition targets sheet metal working specialists at all management levels in small and mediumsized companies as well as in large enterprises. The show attracts design engineers, production managers, quality managers, buyers, manufacturers, technical directors and experts from associations and R&D from many industry sectors.