We respect your privacy and carry out all activities for the protection and ethical handling of your personal data in compliance with the law (Personal Data protection Act – ZVOP-2, Official Gazette of the RS no. 94/07, and GDPR).
- Name of the company: KOČEVAR in sinovi d.o.o.
- Registered office: Sončna cesta 10, 3313 Polzela, Slovenia
- Phone: +386 3 570 14 47
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website does not collect your personal data except when you enable it to, which can happen when you:
- Submit an online form;
- Register (create a user account);
- Make a purchase (successfully submit an order);
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter;
We process your data exclusively for the purpose that it was provided for.
We store and process personal data for the purpose of business communication and maintaining contact with customers.
If you have voluntarily indicated that we can inform you about innovations in our company, we reserve the right to periodically send you current content by e-mail, SMS or regular mail.
We only store information that you send us via forms, for example:
- Name, surname, e-mail, address, phone number and other data that you enter in the form.
The type of information depends on the form (demand, registration, general information, etc.).
We will keep your data until your cancellation.
- You can send us an inquiry to find out what personal data we store at any time to our e-mail address or by regular mail to the company`s registered seat, or you can call us by phone.
- You can withdraw your consent for further use of your personal data by sending us a request to our e-mail address or by regular mail to the company`s registered seat.
- Once we receive your withdrawal of consent, we will delete your data within 15 working days.